Toyota Camry: Operation Check
- When replacing the radio and display receiver assembly, always replace it with a new one. If a radio and display receiver assembly which was installed to another vehicle is used, the following may occur:
- A communication malfunction DTC may be stored.
- The radio and display receiver assembly may not operate normally.
Illustrations may differ from the actual vehicle screen depending on the device settings and options. Therefore, some detailed areas may not be shown exactly the same as on the actual vehicle screen.
(a) Enter diagnostic mode.
(b) Select "Failure Diagnosis" from the "Service Menu" screen.
(c) Select "Storage Check" from the "Failure Diagnosis" screen.
(d) Storage Check
(1) Select "DCU Storage Check" to start the radio and display receiver assembly storage check.
(2) Check the result displayed when the radio and display receiver assembly storage check is complete.
Check is in progress
Radio and display receiver assembly storage is normal
Radio and display receiver assembly storage is malfunctioning
- After selecting "DCU Storage Check", it may take a while for the result to be displayed.
- If the cabin temperature is -20
PROBLEM SYMPTOMS TABLE
Depending on the parts that are replaced during vehicle inspection or maintenance, performing initialization, registration or calibration may be needed. Refer to P
TERMINALS OF ECU HINT: Check from the rear of the connector while it is connected to the components.
RADIO AND DISPLAY RECEIVER ASSEMBLY
Terminal No. (Symbol) Wiring Color
DTC CHECK / CLEAR CHECK DTC (CHECK USING TECHSTREAM)
(a) Connect the Techstream to the DLC3. (b) Turn the ignition switch to ON and wait for 90 seconds.
(c) Turn the Techstream on. (d) Enter the f
The slip indicator light will flash
while the TRAC/VSC systems are
Disabling the TRAC system
If the vehicle gets stuck in mud, dirt or snow, the TRAC system may
reduce power from the engine to the wheels. Pressing
the system off may make it easier for you to rock the vehi
INSTALLATION CAUTION / NOTICE / HINT
Immediately after installing the brake pads, the braking performance may be reduced. Always perform a road test in a safe place while paying attention to the surroundings.
After replacing the rear disc brake pads, the brake pedal may feel soft