Toyota Camry: Voice is not Recognized
(a) While paying attention to the condition of the spoken voice command, perform a voice recognition operation.
Voice command is recognized normally.
- When the voice command is recognized, the content of the voice command is displayed in the voice recognition result display area to the right of the mic icon. (Example: When "Cancel" is spoken, "Cancel" is displayed in the voice recognition result display area.)
- If an unnecessary word (such as "um" or "ah") is spoken before or after the recognition word, the system incorrectly recognizes the recognition word.
- The system cannot recognize voice commands when multiple people are speaking simultaneously.
- If the speaking speed is too fast or too slow, the recognition rate may decrease.
- The system may have difficulty recognizing voice commands depending on the voice quality (such as a hoarse voice due to poor physical condition).
|| || |
END (VOICE RECOGNITION MAY BE DIFFICULT DUE TO SPEECH CONDITION)
CAUTION / NOTICE / HINT
Depending on the parts that are replaced during vehicle inspection or maintenance, performing initialization, registration or calibration may be needed. Refer to
1. CHECK USAGE CONDITION
(a) Check that the vehicle and cellular phone meet the following conditions:
NOTICE: If changing cellular phone settings, updating software, etc. is
1. CHECK PORTABLE PLAYER SETTINGS
(a) Check the portable player settings. (1) Check that the volume is not set to "0".
(2) Check that mute is off. (b) Check that the sound of
*1 IGNITION COIL ASSEMBLY
*2 SPARK PLUG
*3 V-BANK COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY
*4 VACUUM HOSE
N*m (kgf*cm, ft.*lbf): Specified torque
- - RemovalREMOVAL CAUTION / NOTICE / HINT
The necessary procedures (adjustm
Modes can be changed by pressing the engine switch with the brake
pedal released. (The mode changes each time the switch is pressed.)
The emergency flashers can be
The multi-information display will
not be displayed.
Some electrical components such