Toyota Camry: Before driving
Use only floor mats designed specifically for vehicles of the same
model and model year as your vehicle. Fix them securely in place
onto the carpet.
1. Insert the retaining hooks (clips)
into the floor mat eyelets.
2. Turn the upper knob of each
retaining hook (clip) to secure
the floor mats in place.
*: Always align the marks.
The shape of the retaining hooks (clips) may differ from that shown in the
Observe the following precautions.
Failure to do so may cause the driver's floor mat to slip, possibly interfering
with the pedals while driving. An unexpectedly high speed may result or it may
become difficult to stop the vehicle. This could lead to an accident, resulting
death or serious injury.
■When installing the driver's floor mat
- Do not use floor mats designed for other models or different model
vehicles, even if they are Toyota Genuine floor mats.
- Only use floor mats designed for the driver's seat.
- Always install the floor mat securely using the retaining hooks
- Do not use two or more floor mats on top of each other.
- Do not place the floor mat bottom-side up or upside-down.
- Check that the floor mat is securely
fixed in the correct place with all the
provided retaining hooks (clips). Be
especially careful to perform this check
after cleaning the floor.
- With the engine stopped and the shift
lever in P, fully depress each pedal to
the floor to make sure it does not interfere
with the floor mat.
For safe driving, adjust the seat and mirror to an appropriate
position before driving.
Correct driving posture
Adjust the angle of the seatback
so that you are sitting
straight up and so th
Make sure that all occupants are wearing their seat belts before
driving the vehicle.
Correct use of the seat belts
Extend the shoulder belt so that
it comes fully over the shoulder,
Seat belt pretensioners (front and outboard rear seats)
The pretensioners help the seat
belts to quickly restrain the occupants
by retracting the seat belts
when the vehicle is subjected to
*A for Normal Roof
*B except Normal Roof
*1 ROOF CONSOLE BOX ASSEMBLY
*2 TELEPHONE MICROPHONE ASSEMBLY
*3 ROOF CONSOLE BOX SUB-ASSEMBLY
- - RemovalREMOVAL PROCEDURE
1. REMOVE ROOF CONSOLE BOX ASSEMBLY Clic
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN MANUAL
ABS Anti-Lock Brake System
A/C Air Conditioner
AC Alternating Current
ACIS Acoustic Control Induction System
ACM Active Control Engine Mount
ACSD Automatic Co