Toyota Camry: Selecting tire chains
Vehicles with 16 and 17-inch tires
Use the correct tire chain size when mounting the snow chains.
Chain size is regulated for each tire size.
- 0.12 in. (3 mm) in diameter
- 0.39 in. (10 mm) in width
- 1.18 in. (30 mm) in length
- 0.16 in. (4 mm) in diameter
- 0.55 in. (14 mm) in width
- 0.98 in. (25 mm) in length
Vehicles with 18 and 19-inch tires
Tire chains cannot be mounted.
Snow tires should be used instead.
Regulations regarding the use of tire chains vary depending on location
and type of road. Always check local regulations before installing
■Tire chain installation
Observe the following
◆ Changing settings
Use the meter control switches on the steering wheel to change
1. Press or
2. Operate the switches to select a desired item.
3. Change the setting by referring to the message displayed on the
◆ Setting items
■ LTA (Lane Tracing Ass
1. CHECK USAGE CONDITION
(a) Check that the vehicle and cellular phone meet the following conditions:
NOTICE: If changing cellular phone settings, updating software, etc. is necessary, make sure to obtain the permission of the customer before performing it.