Toyota Camry: If you think something
If you notice any of the following symptoms, your vehicle probably
needs adjustment or repair. Contact your Toyota dealer as
soon as possible.
- Changes in exhaust sound
- Excessive tire squeal when cornering
- Strange noises related to the suspension system
- Pinging or other noises related to the engine
- Engine missing, stumbling or running roughly
- Appreciable loss of power
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when braking
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when driving on a level road
- Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling, pedal almost touches
To minimize the risk of fuel leakage when the engine stalls or
when an airbag inflates upon collision, the fuel pump shut off
system stops the supply of fuel to the engine.
Follow the procedure bel
Calmly perform the following actions if any of the warning lights
comes on or flashes. If a light comes on or flashes, but then
goes off, this does not necessarily indicate a malfunction in the
The multi-information display shows warnings of system malfunctions,
incorrectly performed operations, and messages that
indicate a need for maintenance. When a message is shown,
perform the correc
Seat belt pretensioners (front and outboard rear seats)
The pretensioners help the seat
belts to quickly restrain the occupants
by retracting the seat belts
when the vehicle is subjected to
certain types of severe frontal or
side collision or a vehicle rollover.
The pretensioners do not act
In the following situations, the RSA system will notify the driver.
When the vehicle speed exceeds the speed notification threshold of
the speed limit sign displayed, the sign display will be emphasized
and a buzzer will sound.
When the RSA system recognizes a do not enter sign and determi