Toyota Camry: Installation
CAUTION / NOTICE / HINT
- Because the left and right front flexible hoses are not interchangeable, verify the part number when installing the front flexible hoses.
- When reusing the front flexible hoses, use the identification marks created during removal to install each front flexible hose to its original position.
- Use the same procedure for the RH side and LH side.
- The following procedure is for the LH side.
1. INSTALL FRONT FLEXIBLE HOSE
When installing the front flexible hose, minimize twisting of the hose.
(a) Install the front flexible hose with a new clip.
- Install the clip as far as it will go.
- When installing the front flexible hose, face the identification mark to the outside of the vehicle.
Torque Wrench Fulcrum Length
Union Nut Wrench
(b) Using a union nut wrench, connect the brake line to the front flexible hose while holding the front flexible hose with a wrench.
Specified tightening torque :
*1 FRONT DISC BRAKE ANTI-SQUEAL SHIM KIT
*2 FRONT DISC BRAKE PAD
*3 FRONT DISC BRAKE CYLINDER ASSEMBLY
*4 FRONT DISC BRAKE PAD WEAR INDICA
REMOVAL CAUTION / NOTICE / HINT
Immediately after installing the brake pads, the braking performance may be reduced. Always perform a road test in a safe place while paying attention to
Starting the engine/changing the positions or modes
Emergency stop of the engine
When the engine will not start
Changing the shift position
Precautions for towing
When the shift lever does not move
Reading the meters/adjustin
*A for Fold Down Seat Type
*1 REAR SEAT CUSHION ASSEMBLY
*2 REAR SEAT CUSHION LOCK HOOK
*3 REAR SIDE SEATBACK ASSEMBLY LH
*4 REAR SIDE SEATBACK ASSEMBLY RH
*5 REAR CENTER SEAT OUTER BELT ASSEMBLY