Toyota Camry: Steering wheel
1. Hold the steering wheel and
push the lever down.
2. Adjust to the ideal position by
moving the steering wheel horizontally
After adjustment, pull the lever up
to secure the steering wheel.
To sound the horn, press on or
close to the mark.
■Caution while driving
Do not adjust the steering wheel while driving.
Doing so may cause the driver to mishandle the vehicle and cause an accident,
resulting in death or serious injury.
■After adjusting the steering wheel
Make sure that the steering wheel is securely locked.
Otherwise, the steering wheel may move suddenly, possibly causing an
accident, and resulting in death or serious injury. Also, the horn may not
sound if the steering wheel is not securely locked.
The rear view mirror's position can be adjusted to enable sufficient
confirmation of the rear view.
Adjusting the height of rear view mirror
The height of the rear view mirror can be adjusted to su
1. To select a mirror to adjust, turn
2. To adjust the mirror, operate the
Folding the mirrors
Fuel consumption information can be displayed on the audio
Audio (vehicles without Data Communication Module) or Audio
Plus (vehicles without Data Communication Module)
1. Press the "MENU" button.
2. Select "Info" on the "Menu"
If the "History" scree
REMOVAL PROCEDURE 1. REMOVE FRONT WHEEL OPENING EXTENSION PAD RH
2. REMOVE FRONT WHEEL OPENING EXTENSION PAD LH Click here
3. REMOVE NO. 1 ENGINE UNDER COVER
4. REMOVE NO. 2 ENGINE UNDER COVER ASSEMBLY Click here