Toyota Camry: Adjusting the steering wheel and mirrors
1. Hold the steering wheel and
push the lever down.
2. Adjust to the ideal position by
moving the steering wheel horizontally
After adjustment, pull the
The rear view mirror's position can be adjusted to enable sufficient
confirmation of the rear view.
Adjusting the height of rear view mirror
The height of the rear view mirror can be adjusted to su
1. To select a mirror to adjust, turn
2. To adjust the mirror, operate the
Folding the mirrors
When the shift lever is in the S position, the shift lever or paddle shift
switches (if equipped) can be operated as follows:
Paddle shift switches (if
The initial shift range in S mode is set automatically to 4, 5 or 6
according to veh
◆ Changing settings
Use the meter control switches on the steering wheel to change
1. Press or
2. Operate the switches to select a desired item.
3. Press or press and hold .
The available settings will differ depending on if
is pressed or
pressed and held. Follo